ozelaw: Australian environmental law

News, commentary, analysis and discussion of environmental law in Australia

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Wanted: contributors

The aim of the ozelaw blog is to bring you news, commentary and analysis on environmental law in Australia from a range of experienced and passionate Australian environmental lawyers - or lawyers with an interest in the environment or environmentalists with an interest in the law.

If that's you and you'd like to become a contributor to the ozelaw blog, please email me at ozelaw - at - yahoo - dot - com - dot - au.

I don't intend to do much writing here (I'm busy enough with work, study and my other blog, the Oikos environmental economics blog), so if you're interested in contributing I'd love to hear from you!

1 Comments:

At 11:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi David,

I am interested in studying Environmental Law. I have been working in local government in the Environmental Management for the past 3 years and am currently working in the UK. I have a Science/Journalism degree and have completed a post grad in River Health Management. I just wanted some information on what it is like being an environmental lawyer? Job opportunities etc?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home